Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Piss off. 

You're the one who's trying to pick a fight.  I suppose you support these liberal prosecutors and judges that let people out of jail with a slap on the wrist when they should sit there rotting.  

I don't know who all is responsible for what happened today but they should pay a very high price for their crimes.

23 minutes ago, Archie said:

You're the one who's trying to pick a fight.  I suppose you support these liberal prosecutors and judges that let people out of jail with a slap on the wrist when they should sit there rotting.  

I don't know who all is responsible for what happened today but they should pay a very high price for their crimes.

He killed 3 people, I'm sure they're going to just let him walk.       You're baiting and guys like you don't last long around here, just like with the old b card, Stan, because it's all you do, Stan.  You're a useless troll, Stan.   When you're gone, we'll throw a little party and make jokes about your mom. 

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

He killed 3 people, I'm sure they're going to just let him walk.       You're baiting and guys like you don't last long around here, just like with the old b card, Stan, because it's all you do, Stan.  You're a useless troll, Stan.   When you're gone, we'll throw a little party and make jokes about your mom. 

It was a comment on a ridiculous decision that was made down in Texas after a school shooting.  In that case, no one died, but one was shot multiple times and had multiple surgeries before he was able to be released from the hospital.  The shooter was partying (yes, his family threw a party for him) when he was released the day after the shooting.  

Was the comment that much different than Oblong comment on the ridiculous views on some of the far right that think more guns solve everything?

16 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Well you misinterreted what I said. It wasn't a shot at you or anyone here but the system and what its turning into. I'm mad about what happened today and I'm extremely pissed about how light they've gone on the last guy that did this and the guy in Waukasha. The wrong message is being sent by releasing violent offenders.

As far as being banned, you're the one taking personal shots and calling names. 

Edited by Archie

35 minutes ago, pfife said:

GOP still nowhere to be found on what they call a "Mental Health" issue.   Actually will be voting against it in the Build Back Better bill.  That they continue to do nothing about this issue is preposterous.

The GOP has chosen the stance that the right to bear arms outweighs the right for people not to get shot.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

The GOP has chosen the stance that the right to bear arms outweighs the right for people not to get shot.    

Bubba needs to go play army in the woods with his Arsenal in the meager hopes or overthrowing the liberals when they try to take over… I’m sure those parents grieving today take solace in that.  Bubba gets to play some more.  

16 minutes ago, oblong said:

Bubba needs to go play army in the woods with his Arsenal in the meager hopes or overthrowing the liberals when they try to take over… I’m sure those parents grieving today take solace in that.  Bubba gets to play some more.  

This has been going on for decades and for the entire time it was thought the NRA was the driving force against gun control.  Now that their lobbying money has dried up it’s become obvious that it was the GOP pulling the strings all along.   

7 minutes ago, Kacie said:

I'm sure it's the masks and the vaccine that will traumatize them.

FWIW, I miss the thread about our departed members.  Not sure if the Mod is able to transfer it over here.  

Somebody (most recent sys admin?) from the old site showed up one day to post that the archives were 'available' (for a fee? for a song? for the asking? Not clear) but if MWG opened discussions with him it was not in public.

Edited by gehringer_2