Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

1 hour ago, Archie said:

You're looking at it all wrong.  Just consider it late term abortion and you and many other democrats will think it ok.

I'm not looking for ways to think it's ok, I'm definitely in the "not ok" camp.   You're projecting again.

1 hour ago, Archie said:

You're looking at it all wrong.  Just consider it late term abortion and you and many other democrats will think it ok.

It's you who think abortion is the same thing as killing a live person.  Many people have a more complex view where they think that abortion is not always OK, but sometimes it is depending on timing of the abortion and nature of the pregnancy.  

The Milwaukee Bucks cancelled their Game 7 watch party near the arena because 21 people got shot there after they lost Game 6. 

This country is just loaded with horrific, pathetic and weak men and they come in all shapes, sizes and skin tones.    You have to be on guard everywhere you go now.  No place is safe,  not to watch a game, go to a parade or fucking grocery shopping.  Why are we so fucking sick?   It's so bad that it's unsolvable.    If I had the money, I'd relocate.    Spain's pretty nice.   

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Two black guys shot up a minivan where I live on a busy road in a fit if road rage and were taken alive without incident. Weird. 

16 year old kid shot dead in downtown chicago tonight.  100s of kids out wilding and looting downtown.  total shitshow as soon as the weather gets warm.

if they get arrested - which is a big if - the focus will be on whether the coos were mean to them.

8 hours ago, buddha said:

16 year old kid shot dead in downtown chicago tonight.  100s of kids out wilding and looting downtown.  total shitshow as soon as the weather gets warm.

if they get arrested - which is a big if - the focus will be on whether the coos were mean to them.

You seem focused on it

3 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Something has to change. Sad shit like this should not be the norm. I am to the point we need to take these weapons of the street. Leave me with my bolt action hunting rifle and take the rest......

Completely agree. Hunting is fine, but no hunting (or target) weapon needs to be more than single shot.

Edited by gehringer_2

13 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Something has to change. Sad shit like this should not be the norm. I am to the point we need to take these weapons of the street. Leave me with my bolt action hunting rifle and take the rest......

Nothing will change.   And the internet will keep fueling the hate and this American ideal that you should have everything and if you don't get it other people should suffer will keep happening.    It's broken and can't be fixed.  

29 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

This grocery store had an armed security guard. He shot the shooter but they were ineffective because he had body armor. Good guy with gun didn't prevent bad guy with gun from shooting and good guy with gun is dead.

I used to say " I blame Hollywood" tongue in cheek, but I do believe too many people who might otherwise take more reasonable positions don't because they have a completely fantasy mindset about the usefulness of guns as defense against other guns -  and that contributes to the problem.

Edited by gehringer_2