Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

55 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Something has to change. Sad shit like this should not be the norm. I am to the point we need to take these weapons of the street. Leave me with my bolt action hunting rifle and take the rest......

I have no problem with hunting or people keeping a gun in their house for protection.  I am opposed to people collecting dozens of powerful guns and carrying them around wherever they go.

• Like 1

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

The corporate overlords that really run this country are doing a fantastic job of pitting us against each other so we don't all stop and realize that we're getting screwed by them at every turn.  

That is the only conspiracy theory I believe in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

I have no problem with hunting or people keeping a gun in their house for protection.  I am opposed to people collecting dozens of powerful guns and carrying them around wherever they go.

Do you realize that the vast majority of people carrying firearms are law abiding citizens and not the people you have to worry about?  It the people who are carrying illegally are the ones that are dangerous.  If there was anyone armed at any of the shootings that could have returned fire it could have saved lives.  Its very difficult to carry a firearm in NY so its basically a gun free zone.  The easiest thing to find in a gun free zone are potential victims...a lot of potential victims and that's why they are so popular with cowards that do these shootings.

Just now, Archie said:

Do you realize that the vast majority of people carrying firearms are law abiding citizens and not the people you have to worry about?  

yes, but that's not the point.  The rest of your post was just NRA propaganda.  

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

Do you realize that the vast majority of people carrying firearms are law abiding citizens and not the people you have to worry about?  It the people who are carrying illegally are the ones that are dangerous.  If there was anyone armed at any of the shootings that could have returned fire it could have saved lives.  Its very difficult to carry a firearm in NY so its basically a gun free zone.  The easiest thing to find in a gun free zone are potential victims...a lot of potential victims and that's why they are so popular with cowards that do these shootings.

This is all bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, Archie said:

There was someone armed at the Buffalo shooting. He did return fire. The armed citizen saved zero lives and lost his own life. Your shit theory is literally debunked. 

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There was someone armed at the Buffalo shooting. He did return fire. The armed citizen saved zero lives and lost his own life. Your shit theory is literally debunked. 

A gunman killed 13 people at Fort Hood.   If only there had been people with weapons and trained to use them.    But they learned from their mistakes and 5 years later only 4 people died at Fort Hood.    If only they had weapons, been trained and had a plan.............

17 minutes ago, Archie said:

By this logic there should far more deadly shootings in other parts of the world where gun ownership is not nearly as prevalent as here. Guess which country leads the world in gun ownership and mass shootings?

59 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Your guns are bad argument doesn't hold water when you support mass abortion that kills far more.  By the way, the reason a lot of people carry firearms are to protect themselves from the looney leftist in this country that condone violence of terrorist organizations like antifa and blm.  You know the groups like like to physically attack people because they don't like their opinion.  But babies are bad so wipe them all out.  Good grief its no wonder this country is going downhill fast.

1 hour ago, ben9753 said:

It’s so stupid it’s not even worth our time. I don’t know why we bother. 

I can debate most topics and see some point on the other side, but letting 2A go as far as it has is a mistake we have made as a country.  

3 hours ago, Archie said:

Do you realize there was an armed security guard at the store who fired at the assailant, but the extensive body armor he had made it impenetrable?  The security guard was murdered, as was an off duty police officer.  So STFU about being armed being the answer. 

Maybe the elderly woman who was there to get groceries for the homeless was secretly a BLM supporter and he had to shoot her in self defense.  

• Like 2