Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

3 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

Uvalde is 78% hispanic per the most recent census.

If this is another "replacement theory" shooting, there needs to start to be some accountability.

He was part of the community, judging by the picture I've seen I think he was Hispanic too.    Life not going how he wanted (at 18) so someone had to pay.       Just fucking kill yourself then.   

11 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

Why do news entities pass on empty statements from politicians as newsworthy? They aren't.

Not only aren't they not newsworthy, they are a reminder of how useless almost all of them are.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1

Uvalde is a town of 15,000... not a large place, quite small actually. It's not Houston or Dallas...

If the answer here is for every school in towns even as small as Uvalde need armed guards and metal detectors to guard against these events, we are failing as a country. That is failure.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Thanks 5

38 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Ahh yes, more armed security, that'll fix it. I'm sure Uvalde ISD has thousands of dollars laying around to turn their schools into armed fortresses.

Just worthless

A Gutless wonder. Faking grief. Doing nothing.

Lather, rinse, repeat.