Gun Legislation, Crime, and Events

Tigerbomb13

You all on the right want to scream about mental health and mental healthcare after every mass shooting. That's fine, I agree, something more needs to be done for the mental and emotional well being of people all across this country. I do believe we should offer Medicare For All to every American and include comprehensive mental healthcare and emotional wellness care as apart of that.

But if you all on the right want to fucking do something about mental health and mental healthcare, start in your own damn states. According to a study from the United Way, these are the states with the best and worst and least access to mental healthcare. You always like to tell is that it starts at home on the right, well start by taking care of your own houses.

The States with the Best Access to Mental Healthcare Providers
Massachusetts
Oregon
Delaware
Maine
Vermont
Alaska
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Oklahoma
New Mexico

The States with the Worst Access to Mental Healthcare Providers
Alabama
Texas
West Virginia
Arizona
Georgia
Tennessee
Iowa
Mississippi
Indiana
Florida

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

BREAKING NEWS

Millions of children in America are taking part in extremely risky behavior again.    They are going to school. 

In Texas last week there was an outbreak of bullet injuries at one school in a small town last week.   Police quarantined themselves from the building so they would not catch this bullet wound virus going around and Texas politicians can't understand what is causing this bullet wound outbreak, but they are certain that it's not guns.     

Stay tuned for more information

5 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

You all on the right want to scream about mental health and mental healthcare after every mass shooting. That's fine, I agree, something more needs to be done for the mental and emotional well being of people all across this country. I do believe we should offer Medicare For All to every American and include comprehensive mental healthcare and emotional wellness care as apart of that.

But if you all on the right want to fucking do something about mental health and mental healthcare, start in your own damn states. According to a study from the United Way, these are the states with the best and worst and least access to mental healthcare. You always like to tell is that it starts at home on the right, well start by taking care of your own houses.

The States with the Best Access to Mental Healthcare Providers
Massachusetts
Oregon
Delaware
Maine
Vermont
Alaska
Rhode Island
Connecticut
Oklahoma
New Mexico

The States with the Worst Access to Mental Healthcare Providers
Alabama
Texas
West Virginia
Arizona
Georgia
Tennessee
Iowa
Mississippi
Indiana
Florida

Studies and research have a well-known liberal bias … 😏

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

They're known for trolling MAGA. I wouldn't doubt he spoke to dozens of people and only posted the most insane one. 

Do you mean to imply that The Good Liars isn’t actually a top mainstream news outlet?

4 hours ago, Edman85 said:

I'm hesitant that random person interviewing stupid maga person videos are fake and the stupid maga person is a paid actor with a script. That one seems particularly likely to be fake and scripted to me.

Could be, but a lot of real ones sound just like that.  

11 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

total insanity. I read a speculation today that the most likely scenario under which the US dissolves will be after one more terrible event and CA tells the Federal gov they will not enforce the 2A and other blue states join it.

you mean enforce it closer to how it's written, by limiting guns to the military (and, I suppose, law enforcement)?

Edited by Crazy Cat Gentleman