2023 MLB (non-Tigers) catch all thread

Tigeraholic1

24 minutes ago, oblong said:

Pistons have won 12 games in the last 12 months.

5 games in the last 10 months. If they lose tonight, that number goes down to 4 games in 10 months, as they won a game on Feb 9, 2023.

scary thing is everyone thought they were heading in the right direction a year and half ago

29 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

It looks like Ohtani is a Blue Jay

I was listening to MLB radio on Sirius this morning, and they were talking up a privet jet that was leaving Anaheim/Los Angeles and heading to Toronto today.  I guess there's a means to track such things?

2 minutes ago, casimir said:

I was listening to MLB radio on Sirius this morning, and they were talking up a privet jet that was leaving Anaheim/Los Angeles and heading to Toronto today.  I guess there's a means to track such things?

yes, and they are tracking you right now.  

3 hours ago, lordstanley said:

I  vaguely  recall Detroit sports fans doing that some years ago for some reason. Was it a Harbaugh flight when he was rumoured to be joining Michigan? Or something else that instead didn’t pan out?

I think it was when Maybin was signing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, mtutiger said:

The jet never had Ohtani on it.

JP "Pope" Morosi really covered himself in glory today lol

Is that true?  Well, it made for fun speculation at the end of a pretty boring winter meeting.

I was listening to CJ Notkowski and Ryan Spilborghs on the way home from work yesterday, and one of them made a comment about who gets on a plane to go from Los Angeles to Toronto just for a birthday party (some reference to a sushi restaurant being booked out by Yusei Kikuchi.  And I'm thinking to myself, well, give me that job and those paychecks, and that decision becomes a lot easier to make in the affirmative.