2023 NBA Playoffs

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

Is a stomp not as bad as a punch? He clearly freed his foot from Sabonis' grasp and then decided to stomp down with intent in order to make a point. A 230 pound guy stomping on your chest can easily break a rib and is far more dangerous than a punch. He even said after the game that this is the second time someone grabbed his ankle and he was tired of it - clear intent. He was trying to send a message. The NBA should send one back with a suspension.

the way he acted afterwards as well.  i get being emotional and im sure the crowd was taunting him, but you need to be a little professional and not act like a lunatic.  he's a bit unhinged.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, buddha said:

i love how the warriors are "livid" about draymond's suspension.  he's a clown who stomped on a guy!  he's lucky he only got one game!

I can't imagine that their lack of self-awareness is anything but a big show for the public. Just like Kerr who's probably still claiming that he, "didn't see the incident."

12 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

I can't imagine that their lack of self-awareness is anything but a big show for the public. Just like Kerr who's probably still claiming that he, "didn't see the incident."

steve is still waiting to talk to his brother in law about china...

Are they better with Draymond than without? Not so sure anymore. I'm still rooting for the Kings.

As for Embiid, he got saved by Claxton's inexperience. Had Claxton stayed down and sold the groin kick like most NBA players would've done, Embiid would've been ejected and possibly suspended. Claxton has too much youthful pride - as evidenced by him flexing at Embiid when he already had 1 Tech, which may have cost BKN the game.

My "not so sure anymore" wasn't directly about last night's game, but more about whether or not Draymond is actually overrated and worth the headache anymore. His defense isn't what it used to be and his assists are mostly a product of the system while the rest of his stats are just mediocre to bad (30% from three). Last night Looney and DiVincenzo had 9 and 8 assists respectively. Whoever handles the middle of the action is going to get assists because he's passing it to Steph or Klay coming off a screen.