SCOTUS and whatnot

pfife

Looks like the Court cut off the limb with me hanging out on it!

They must like Republicans' chances in the midterms even with a re-energized D voter base—unless they have polling showing that's not going to be the case, or insider knowledge that the fix is in for November.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Looks like the Court cut off the limb with me hanging out on it!

They must like Republicans' chances in the midterms even with a re-energized D voter base—unless they have polling showing that's not going to be the case, or insider knowledge that the fix is in for November.

It may energize the D base, but I'm pessimistic it does much to energize voters in the middle, so I'm not sure it is actually going to create much anti-conservative backlash where it would matter.

And for the folks that will be having rallies...................Screaming and Chanting and Marching won't do anything.   Voting will, so best not sit these out anymore.  

And to the angry Bernie voters who just couldn't vote for someone who had a 93% similar voting record as Bernie - this is on you.  It's all on you.   You fucking assholes. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics
  • Like 1