2023 Michigan Football

djhutch

Just stop it!  Every single time I think the absurd over the top scandal is over, new stuff comes up.

I am not 100% sure that is really him.  Also not sure all this stuff isn't doctored in some way.  But if it is fake, get these folks to Hollywood and start writing scripts.  This is better than anything to come out of a studio in years.

2 hours ago, buddha said:

the one thing this does point to about harbaugh is his lack of detail about who is on his staff.

he needs a personal assistant or three.

I can completely understand how a head coach might not know every loose end of his coaching staff.  But he’s still responsible as a head coach.  Stalions was suspended pretty quickly at least as far as how this story first become public.  That might work in Harbaugh’s favor.

The CMU video and pictures are weird.  There was no interaction between he and anyone else on the sideline?  I get the coaching staff is busy throughout a game, but nobody noticed the stranger in sunglasses with a blue dot for a night game?  That’s pretty effin’ ballsy to attempt if he didn’t belong there.  I don’t know, maybe field visitors are commonplace.  But I would bet the CMU coaching staff / athletic department / day game sideline staff is getting some heat over this, too.

16 hours ago, buddha said:

the one thing this does point to about harbaugh is his lack of detail about who is on his staff.

he needs a personal assistant or three.

Do we know if Harbaugh hired him in person? But either way, Harbaugh is of a certain type. The way he sees the world, to love football and the Michigan program *is* virtue, thus anyone who does (or appears to) must be virtuous. Probably makes for an easy con.

47 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I love how much the Ohio fans are melting down.  I hope Michigan gives Harbaugh the extension.  This story is just funny.

It has a sort of Trading Places vibe where at the end Ryan Day will be screaming for the B1G to "turn those machines back on!"

We'll see if Michigan is legit against Penn State.    I think Michigan is guilty as sin and Harbaugh knew 100% exactly what was going on and I don't think they're the only school that has done this, but yeah, I think they got caught and as much as I would hate this to happen, I think OSU is going to destroy Michigan this year.   I feel like the sudden turn around is only because they stole the signals.   If OSU beats them badly this year, then the last two years are a complete fraud.    TCU knew it and worked it and beat 'em.  

1 hour ago, Hongbit said:

Just when you thought things couldn’t possibly get harder to believe, here comes the Alex Yood scandal.    I don’t even know what to think about this one.  

To add to it even more, the dude that set up Alex Yood by pretending to be an underage girl was shot dead a month ago.  

Edited by MIguy