2023 Michigan Football

djhutch

6 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Michigan wins 28-0 without their head coach. They go to #1 right?

Joint BIG and NCAA would commence Saturday night into allegations that Stallions and Harbaugh were feeding info to the coaching staff from offsite, including use of an elaborate network of walkie talkies with one hidden in a bottle in the Gatorade tub and another concealed within a cheerleader’s bra. 

Edited by lordstanley
  • Haha 1

michael rosenberg with the most reasonable take.  how ironic.

i'd love to see michigan leave for the sec but that's because i'm angry in the moment.  in the big picture, its not going to give up its spot in the big ten, the richest conference in college football over this.

but i would love to see them explore it.

If Michigan coaches are smart, and I *think* they are, they probably had a plan in place in case this happened. 

Harbaugh will be sitting in a tree outside the stadium with a mirror.  If he wants to go for it, he reflects the sun back twice,  if he wants to punt he reflects once.    The coordinators have their plans and they will execute them.  They had to have planned for this. 

40 minutes ago, buddha said:

michael rosenberg with the most reasonable take.  how ironic.

i'd love to see michigan leave for the sec but that's because i'm angry in the moment.  in the big picture, its not going to give up its spot in the big ten, the richest conference in college football over this.

but i would love to see them explore it.

They definitely need to be on the phone with SEC, TV networks, and streaming services.