2023 NFL Draft As-It-Happens

2 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Ed Marinaro of Hill Street Blues fame. 

https://youtu.be/Tr_g4V7KLTA

I liked him on Hill Street Blues.   Officer Joe Coffey.     I was angry when they killed him off, but they had to show how a cop can get killed even in the most routine situations.   His character went to buy some cigars for a poker game and got shot, which should prove to everyone, once again, that smoking will kill you.  

It would be pretty cool to see St. Brown announce a WR pick. Which makes me think not that it would be the case with St. Brown but how awkward would it be for a current player to have to announce a guy who may end up being your replacement? Like if Swift announced the Gibbs pick or something. 

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

It would be pretty cool to see St. Brown announce a WR pick. Which makes me think not that it would be the case with St. Brown but how awkward would it be for a current player to have to announce a guy who may end up being your replacement? Like if Swift announced the Gibbs pick or something. 

Missed opportunity a few years back for Rodgers to announce Love.