2023 Trade Deadline

RatkoVarda

6 minutes ago, oblong said:

No. It’s up to the team to see thru the hype.  They should be just as knowledgeable as the other guy. 

Also, when Dombo was with us, he was operating in a relatively Luddite world where other teams didn't have nearly the information at their disposal that teams do now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

That is a bummer..but could Rodriguez be trying to force them keep him and extend him?  That could be a good outcome.    

If they could get him extended, I could live with it... but it really sucks if he opts out after not having the chance to move him.

I do think he genuinely likes the Tigers tho

Just now, Tiger337 said:

That is a bummer..but could Rodriguez be trying to force them keep him and extend him?  That could be a good outcome.    

I don't like that outcome.

I'm hoping he's trying to get someone to extend him in the trade and/or he'd rather play closer to home in Baltimore. Or who knows, maybe he needs LA needs to extend him to get him.

2 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

This hurts.  Would be surprised if he moves now.  I’ll be OK if he ends up with us long term 

I don't want to get into a winter bidding war only to lose him for nothing. I'm hoping for a trade in the next 62 minutes.