Week Two: Seattle Seahawks (0-1) @ Detroit Lions (1-0)

MichiganCardinal

14 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

The Seahawks have an easy 7-8 yards on every single pass play. There is absolutely no pass rush and remarkably bad coverage in the flats.  

I'm amazed at how little pressure we're generating up front. They really need an interior pass rusher like, oh, Jalen Carter. I wasn't on the Carter bandwagon, so I won't try to rewrite history, but they are really lacking they interior pass rush when Aiden doesn't slide inside. I'm also questioning the coaching.

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I'm amazed at how little pressure we're generating up front. They really need an interior pass rusher like, oh, Jalen Carter. I wasn't on the Carter bandwagon, so I won't try to rewrite history, but they are really lacking they interior pass rush when Aiden doesn't slide inside. I'm also questioning the coaching.

The defensive coaching has been bad under Glenn. He is continually outschemed.  Week after week. 

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

he drove really fast!  cant have that kind of driver on the team!

i bet jack campbell obeys all traffic laws.