NBA Info - October 2023

Deleterious

October is Domestic Violence Awareness month, so there really is no better time than now for the league to take a stand and send a message.

To that end, the report should read:

"The Charlotte Hornets have released Miles Bridges. Additionally, the League Office has issued a statement that they plan to take a stand against domestic violence and although people have the right to pay for their crimes and get a second chance, they will not be able to do so as one of the few hundred athletes who have the privilege of representing the NBA brand."

Loving what I'm seeing from Ausar, but I still think the Pistons should have used Bogey and stuff to move up and get Whitmore when he dropped instead of the move they made to get Sasser. Here's Sam Vecenie talking about Cam. And if you want to rewind the pod from this point he also talks about what Ime Udoka is already bringing to the Rockets defensively. That's one where I think the Pistons missed out. Monty is 2.0 version of Casey, but I view Ime as the better coach:

Deals that could've netted the Pistons more picks continue to come and go. Meanwhile, OKC makes all the right moves to gather more and more picks. Even when they're out of assets to trade they find a way to acquire someone else's problems and gather more picks.

That's how you rebuild. Keep getting picks until you land superstars unless you're the Lakers and you can just get them to show up at your door.

15 hours ago, Betrayer said:

Deals that could've netted the Pistons more picks continue to come and go. Meanwhile, OKC makes all the right moves to gather more and more picks. Even when they're out of assets to trade they find a way to acquire someone else's problems and gather more picks.

That's how you rebuild. Keep getting picks until you land superstars unless you're the Lakers and you can just get them to show up at your door.

yes but porter cant play center so why would we want him?