The Gaza War

gehringer_2

It'll be blamed on Iran.

Even if it was only an affiliate and Iran denies giving a direct order.

Biden is going through response plans now. And there are lots of calls to hit Iran hard.

There's going to be a robust and tough response to this.

But... I'm just guessing...

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

They've been saying the whole time it's Hamas's fault, and also, that dead Palestinians voted for Hamas the one time they had a free election seventeen years ago so, yeah, they deserve it.

19,000 orphaned children, with no adult, is a great way to create future Hamas members and terrorists. Its a great way to radicalize children. Terribly sad to see, if those numbers are correct, that 19,000 children are orphaned. The IDF response has proportionally gotten way out of line. What an utter tragedy on both side.

• Thanks 1

The Hamasholes are making their way down Van Dyke. There appears to be about a dozen of them. Nobody else seems to care or be paying attention to them. See one large Palestinian flag. Sounds like a drum. They're blabbering about a ceasefire. I really don't know who they are directing this towards. Just a bunch of jackasses walking down the street making noise. 

Anyone supporting Israel carte blanche, without willing to condition any military aid might as well vote for Trump. If you're willing to support Bibi then why not just vote for Trump? What exactly is the difference between Bibi and Trump at this point?

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

These Hamasholes should protest Bibi at like Israeli embassies or something. They don't want a ceasefire. They want complete and total surrender by Israel. Not one of these Hamasholes is asking Hamas to release the hostages and surrender. 

It's telling this is the foreign issue they are so passionate about. Not Sudan or Syria or Ukraine but Israel and only their response, not Hamas's attack on Israel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

19,000 orphaned children, with no adult, is a great way to create future Hamas members and terrorists. Its a great way to radicalize children. Terribly sad to see, if those numbers are correct, that 19,000 children are orphaned. The IDF response has proportionally gotten way out of line. What an utter tragedy on both side.

Hamas has already radicalized the entirety of Gaza to murder Israelis. Even the UN agency was infiltrated, and PARTICIPATED, in the kidnapping of Israeli's.

The easy answer to stopping ALL of this is the same as it was two months ago: The Unconditional Surrender of Hamas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Hamas has already radicalized the entirety of Gaza to murder Israelis. Even the UN agency was infiltrated, and PARTICIPATED, in the kidnapping of Israeli's.

The easy answer to stopping ALL of this is the same as it was two months ago: The Unconditional Surrender of Hamas.

Isreal is 100% still in the right here. Hamas started this war and are continuing to fuel it.

• Like 1

The mayor of my city, and a large majority of it, have said they are done with Biden and the democrats.  Of course that won't stop him from staging photo ops with programs that come from funding from Biden and democrats.

If these clowns want to play foreign policy then resign your municipal positions and go work in those areas.

41 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

The same one as the Ann Arbor school board apparently. I'll be voting against all the incumbents.

It's honestly kind of incredible - regardless of one's view on the conflict, there's absolutely no reason, at the level of a municipality, for alderman or school board members to be weighing in on this stuff.

At least in Chicago, especially now living in the area, one gets the sense that the resolution is feel-good shlock that papers over the other serious issues facing the city at the moment. 

It reminds me of the GOP Congress at the moment - a lot of useless censures and impeachment inquiries, very little actual substance

4 minutes ago, GoBlue23 said:

There's your opening.  Go up and ask if they're one of the 70% who support Hamas?  

They already left. They parked their cars in a shopping center parking lot. I noticed when I drove through the shopping center earlier a few of the cars had out of state plates.