The Gaza War

gehringer_2

56 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Certain posters ask questions like "Who is ___ and why should I care who ___ is?" Plus they like when certain people use their constitutional rights to trample on others constitutional rights.

You just can't quit me, babe. 💋

1 hour ago, pfife said:

Maybe the MSM, whomever they are, investigated the video and didn't find sufficient corroboration to meet their editorial standards?

I know defending the Grey Lady may be considered antediluvean, but I think they were actually trying to write an upbeat column about the Biden campaign that would not be immediate fodder for the pitchbot, and to have focused on one disgruntled soul in the city of 12 million would have been pitchbot paydirt.

1 minute ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Stream Who Loves Ya, Baby? by Kojak | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

I remember seeing him on TV and wondering whether in the future all men were going to be bald for fashion reasons, and I'm not far from wrong, as long as we're talking middle-aged white guys otherwise embarrassed about losing the hair only on the tops of their heads.

Oh my god, do you realize how many daily protests of “whatever” happen in NYC ?

Cops are keeping the peace as best they can and don’t do the “arrest and remove” unless absolutely necessary.  They’re the ultimate battle tested police force in this country, and do a terrific job.

And, MB, your responses of “ok” are so juvenile.

That’s my .02 for today.  
Peace to all of you . 

Enjoy your weekend. ☮️

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

I thought it would be hard for any Western nation to conduct a war more stupidly than the US did in Iraq under Bush. Bibi says "Hold my beer"

That was obvs a disaster but Gen Patreaus was awesome. 

1 minute ago, pfife said:

That was obvs a disaster but Gen Patreaus was awesome. 

The early maneuver parts were fine, it was once they got to Baghdad the real trouble started - not a perfect parallel with the IDF but in the ball park.

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Incorrect. 

We don't treat him like he isn't. We're set to sell Jewish Trump 50 F-15 fighter jets in a deal expected to be worth more than $18 billion. Next to Zelenskyy in Ukraine, we give Jewish Trump's regime the most money in foreign aid. If he ain't a cherished ally, we sure aren't acting like he isn't. Maybe don't sell the Likud regime 50 F-15 fighter jets?

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

We don't treat him like he isn't. We're set to sell Jewish Trump 50 F-15 fighter jets in a deal expected to be worth more than $18 billion. Next to Zelenskyy in Ukraine, we give Jewish Trump's regime the most money in foreign aid. If he ain't a cherished ally, we sure aren't acting like he isn't. Maybe don't sell the Likud regime 50 F-15 fighter jets?

Israel is an ally. Every Arab country in the Middle East wants to eradicate Israel and everyone in it. We do need to support their defense. The irony is Israel would be eradicated and we would see an actual genocide if Israel didn't have the Iron Dome. Tankies don't care.