10/30/2023 8:00 EDT Detroit Pistons vs Oklahoma City Thunder

Tigeraholic1

image.png.20938cd2142870ebf69538e839775364.png

They never really seemed to cut into the deficit too much after the 1st.  They'd get it to maybe 7, but then give up a few buckets in a row to make that a double digit hill to climb.  But How often do teams match each other exactly for 3 of the 4 quarters?  That's your stat of the day.

• Like 1

Was busy watching the Lions game so I missed this one. I'm not surprised by the result, the Thunder are what the Pistons hope to be in 1-2 years.

Oh and Cade with 7 turnovers is a real eye sore. He has to clean that up, he's way too loose with the ball in his NBA career thus far.

2 hours ago, NYLion said:

Was busy watching the Lions game so I missed this one. I'm not surprised by the result, the Thunder are what the Pistons hope to be in 1-2 years.

Oh and Cade with 7 turnovers is a real eye sore. He has to clean that up, he's way too loose with the ball in his NBA career thus far.

A few of those I saw were sloppiness, but some were because has to give up the ball sooner before he's triple/quadruple teamed. So the combination of Cade passing sooner and his teammates getting somewhere that they are reasonable targets to pass to.

Edited by gehringer_2