NBA Info - November 2023

Deleterious

13 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Not nearly enough. A chokehold is a dangerous move on it's own, let alone dragging someone by their neck for 9 seconds. Add in his history of altercations, escalations, and lack of remorse for anything he's done and you have someone that should've been sent a message. 10 games should've been the minimum and it still would've been disappointing to me. This is a joke.

draymond gets away with everything.  its not the bad boys era.  how many times does draymond have to try to intentionally injure someone before the league does something?

he obviously owns the warriors.  the guy decked jordan poole and the warriors did nothing of substance about it except trade jordan poole the first chance they could get.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, buddha said:

monte morris getting an injection in his back.  will be re-evaluated in 6-8 weeks.

so he might be able to practice by february.  helluva job by the medical staff clearing that trade 

The training/health aspect of this team isn't exactly covering itself in glory so far this season.

think of all the assets the pistons have poured into the center position: trading junk for bagley, trading bey for wiseman, trading multiple picks to move up and get duren, trading a future first to get stewart.  

and for what?  duren looks good.  everyone else is either a limited role player (stewart), a useless piece of trash (wiseman), or a limited second team offense only player (bagley).  none of them are good rebounders except duren and that's mostly because he's an amazing athlete.

we all talked about cap space and finally getting blake and andre and svg's mistakes off the books and what has it gotten us?  NOTHING!  second round picks and garbage role players.  that's it.

this franchise really makes me angry.

He dumped a lot of resources into the least important position.  

Plenty of centers get productive minutes in the regular season and can't get on the court come playoff time.  Hopefully Duren can develop a skillset that allows him to stay on the floor in the playoffs.  I guess we don't need to worry about the playoffs much around here.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

and just to complete the rant, he traded luke kennard and bruce brown and picks to get bey!

if all the injured players come back and it seems to make a difference and theyre decent down the stretch MAYBE he can stay.  if it were me i would have fired weaver already.  if they still suck when their role players are healthy then he definitely has to go.

he is god awful at asset management, which is his second biggest job outside of the talent evaluation in the draft.