11/12/2023 7:00 EDT Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

6 minutes ago, buddha said:

you guys rip ivey's defense, wtf is cade doing right now?  watching ayo freaking dosomnu blow by him.

Seriously, he's like Teflon Cade with some completely free of criticism but the reality is that he's not a good NBA starter at this point in his career. Inefficient, turnover prone and poor defensively. Yeah he's still young and doesn't have much help but it's time to start questioning whether or not he's the guy to lead this franchise.

cade was terrible.  was he tired tonight too?  come on.

youre in year three now.  i get the team is injured and there isnt enough shooting, but are you a superstar or arent you? 

i hoped he could become luka-lite but that ship looks like it might have sailed.  at this point he looks like a big point guard with an inconsistent shot and is a defensive liability.

2 hours ago, buddha said:

cade was terrible.  was he tired tonight too?  come on.

youre in year three now.  i get the team is injured and there isnt enough shooting, but are you a superstar or arent you? 

i hoped he could become luka-lite but that ship looks like it might have sailed.  at this point he looks like a big point guard with an inconsistent shot and is a defensive liability.

Something is not right. A team should never get worse when it's best player comes back on the court.

12 hours ago, buddha said:

why are you optimistic he can shoot?  

He's a young uber athlete with a decent form at the line.  How much was shooting prioritized in his formative years?  Did he have to rely on it much at all, or was he primarily a slasher driving to the hoop?

Maybe optimistic isn't the right word to use.  Maybe patience is a better descriptor.