Week Fifteen: Denver Broncos (7-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-4)

MichiganCardinal

Uh yeah, that was a decent half I'd say. Now don't **** the bed in the 3rd quarter for once and take this puppy home. 

Going forward I'd like to see more Jamo and Gibbs especially on that turf. Nobody can contain their speed. Get them in space and profit.

Edited by NYLion

Okay............no more 3rd quarter implosions please.      You can clinch a virtual tie with a win tonight.    

A win tonight eliminates the Packers from the division crown.   Then you root with all of your heart that the Packers beat the Vikings in 2 weeks and even if you don't win at Minnesota next week, it's yours with a week to spare. 

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

you can't get a perfect 10 if you don't stick the landing.   the landing is kind of the whole thing.   Those judges have been paid off. 

Hell, I can throw myself in the air and flip too.   Except, when I do it, I'll need an ambulance ride to Oakwood hospital right after.    Or whatever it's called now. 

Edited by Motor City Sonics

Really aggressive, really good first half on both sides of the ball. They've very running the ball fairly effectively tonight. I hope Ben Johnson keeps pounding the rock to set Jared Goff up for some more downfield shots on the play action because we need more points. We've all seen that a 21 point lead isn't safe with this defense.

9 minutes ago, NYLion said:

Uh yeah, that was a decent half I'd say. Now don't **** the bed in the 3rd quarter for once and take this puppy home. 

Going forward I'd like to see more Jamo and Gibbs especially on that turf. Nobody can contain their speed. Get them in space and profit.

Hopefully we can finally break the turd quarter montra.

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Hell, I can throw myself in the air and flip too.   Except, when I do it, I'll need an ambulance ride to Oakwood hospital right after.    Or whatever it's called now. 

Asking Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders alum whether they can still do a jump split. The number on the jerseys designates the year they were on t he squad. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6MtsdFB/

A win from the Lions tonight, puts them at 10. 

49ers
Cowboys|
Lions
Eagles, all with 10 wins

Then....

Vikings 7-7

The following teams would have to go undefeated the rest of the way to catch, but since several of these teams play each other one more time, it's pretty likely that a win kind of clinches a playoff spot tonight because of future scenarios.  Of course, we want the division, but is it possible we have a spot clinched tomorrow? 

Rams 6-7     
Seahawks 6-7
Packers 6-7  
Saints 6-7
Falcons 6-7
Buccaneers 6-7