NFC Super Wildcard Weekend: Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5)

All week long the talk from some on 97.1 was "you think Campbell is gonna let the game come down to Badgely hitting a 50+yd FG?

Yes...yes he did

Hoping the THC/CBD/Melatonin combo kicks in so I can get some sleep

Edited by Shinzaki

Wow boys, that was something else. I gotta admit, I got a bit emotional when the kneel downs happened. Just so many years/decades of frustration, hopelessness etc. culminating in what happened tonight. The best thing is that this is just the beginning, it's a very young team that's ahead of schedule so there's a much higher ceiling than what we're seeing now. It's going to fun watching Philly-Tampa tomorrow night knowing that they will be coming to Detroit for the divisional round.

Also, the fans chanting "Jared Goff" then him coming out on fire like he did and capping it off with that final pass to Amon-Ra has to feel amazing for him. Give that man his flowers, or in this case many millions this offseason.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shinzaki said:

All week long the talk from some on 97.1 was "you think Campbell is gonna let the game come down to Badgely hitting a 50+yd FG?

Special teams in general was very good... Jack Fox was automatic in giving the Rams a long field in the second half.

On top of everything else that has been said, I think this win was the best of Dan Campbell as coach. This was a pressure cooker environment they came into given the history of the franchise (they would never admit it, but it matters) and given the Goff/Stafford storylines, and they kinda just set the tone from the first drive. The decisions throughout the game all worked... and (unlike the team in Dallas) they were ready to play.

• Like 1

The last time they won a playoff game I was in my first year of college slacking off. Just going thru the motions. Now I have a wife and two kids and a house and good job and maybe 10 years until retirement. I know everyone has a story like that. It hits me.  

6 minutes ago, number20 said:

Green Bay crushed Dallas at home, Lions lost to Dallas at home, Packers crushed the Lions at home, so....

...neither do i

I would rather play the Packers at home in the NFC championship game than the 49ers on the road in said game.