2024 DETROIT TIGERS REGULAR SEASON THREAD

I like our city connect uniforms, but I’m not wild about the solid color tops both teams are wearing today. It’s not bad. I just don’t particularly like it. I just like white or gray for home and away. It’s not a “dealbreaker” or anything. I suppose it’s intention is just to have more merchandise to sell.

2 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I like our city connect uniforms, but I’m not wild about the solid color tops both teams are wearing today. It’s not bad. I just don’t particularly like it. I just like white or gray for home and away. It’s not a “dealbreaker” or anything. I suppose it’s intention is just to have more merchandise to sell.

I can't stand out city connect unis. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I understand people not liking it and it is of course just a commercial gimmick. To me, it looks like something a police force would wear in a future RoboCop era. 

The Giants are retiring the current version of their ****ty Connects and will do a new version for next year. Theirs look like garbage as well. Anxious to see where they go with the new look.

I’m listening to the radio guy for Cleveland. He works on his own no one else with him and all you hear about are home runs and RBIs. It’s as if all the new stats don’t exist, but this might be a small sample size on my part. We are so lucky to have Dan.