4/15/2024 9:30 ET The People of New York State's Supreme Court vs. Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party

romad1

If these supposed "Christians" that are weeping for Trump and praying for Jesus to help him had actually read their own Bible they'd realize that Jesus went into the temple and cast out all the coin counters, change makers and grifters who sought to profit off the word of God and put their financial gain ahead of their love for their fellow man. From Matthew 21:12-17

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased, and said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there.

balage_jesus_and_the_money_changers-t1.jpg

• Thanks 2

Note from jurors contains 4 requests, judge says

“The note contains 4 requests," Judge Juan Merchan says.

According to the judge, the jury wants:

• David Pecker’s testimony regarding a phone conversation with Donald Trump while Pecker was in the investor meeting.
  • Pecker's testimony about the decision not to finalize and fund the assignment of Karen McDougal's life rights.
  • Pecker's testimony regarding a Trump Tower meeting.
  • Michael Cohen's testimony regarding the Trump Tower meeting.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

If Trump is found guilty, every Democrat from Biden on down to the local councilman needs to refer to him as convicted felon Trump. 

He won't be convicted and even if he is nothing much will happen to him.  

On 5/28/2024 at 11:01 AM, Motown Bombers said:

I'm not a legal expert, but is it common for judges to require counsel to write essays with a minimum word count like it's junior high? 

I’m pretty sure the word count is a maximum because she’s not a reader.

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Probably not the time or place but I believe Mother Theresa is a bigger grifter than Trump.

Not anymore.  I read a bunch of that Christopher Hitchens stuff on her.  Probably something to that.   I think Mother Teresa is in puppy heaven now though.

On 5/28/2024 at 3:00 PM, romad1 said:

i just don't get how you could formulate that Dunne and Fanone were "traitors"

It’s because they did not break ranks from the Capitol Police and join the rioters in hunting down Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, et al.

5 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Not anymore.  I read a bunch of that Christopher Hitchens stuff on her.  Probably something to that.   I think Mother Teresa is in puppy heaven now though.

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Note from jurors contains 4 requests, judge says

“The note contains 4 requests," Judge Juan Merchan says.

According to the judge, the jury wants:

• David Pecker’s testimony regarding a phone conversation with Donald Trump while Pecker was in the investor meeting.
  • Pecker's testimony about the decision not to finalize and fund the assignment of Karen McDougal's life rights.
  • Pecker's testimony regarding a Trump Tower meeting.
  • Michael Cohen's testimony regarding the Trump Tower meeting.

“Oh, and if you don’t mind a fifth request, two large pizzas with pepperoni and mushrooms on both, and add onions on one.”

6 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I am truly embarrassed of all these hypocrites calling themselves Christians.

IMG_2946.jpeg

Isn’t everything that happens Gods will? Praying to God that He do His Will? How does that make sense. 

13 hours ago, ben9753 said:

Isn’t everything that happens Gods will? Praying to God that He do His Will? How does that make sense. 

It is part of the Divine Plan that we pray to God to change his Divine Plan.