4/15/2024 9:30 ET The People of New York State's Supreme Court vs. Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party

romad1

Newsmax anchors saying they are “reeling” from the verdict and speculating that the jury was confused and overwhelmed, and she is trying to “wrap her brain” around what happened. The legal expert also said Merhcan “lunged” at the jury and demanded that they believe everything the prosecution says, we should all be scared, and every single business should be fleeing New York.

And this is what red hats hear about Trump.

1 minute ago, smr-nj said:

I’ll tell you right now, Trump will back out of the debate with Biden at the end of the month.

He’s going to go full throttle Mafia / criminal now.  

I hope Biden still does the debate with an empty podium that has a picture of Trump's mugshot. 

1 minute ago, smr-nj said:

I’ll tell you right now, Trump will back out of the debate with Biden at the end of the month.

He’s going to go full throttle Mafia / criminal now.  

How do you mean? Is he gonna have people whacked?

Posted (edited)

Newsmax correspondent: I’m getting texts even from people who don’t support Trump who are freaking out and saying this is the end of our republic, and I’m not trying to sensationalize this here …”

image.png.daaed4e0750d57901bed22dc04d48d2a.png

Edited by chasfh
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Also Newsmax Correspondent: “People are really worried because if they can do it to him, they can do it to anybody …”

No no, pal, you got it all backwards. They already can do it to anybody. Now we know they can do it to him, too.

The system does work.

Edited by chasfh
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chasfh said:

Also Newsmax Correspondet: People are really worried because if they can do it to him, they can do it to anybody …”

No no, pal, you got it all backwards. They already can do it to anybody. Now we know they can do it to him, too.

Yes, that’s really the salient point here.

17 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Donald Trump cannot vote for himself in Florida. 

Is this actually true? Because he’s a felon in New York and not Florida, and besides, the case will still be on appeal at the time voting is open.