4/15/2024 9:30 ET The People of New York State's Supreme Court vs. Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party

romad1

12 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Newsmax correspondent: I’m getting texts even from people who don’t support Trump who are freaking out and saying this is the end of our republic, and I’m not trying to sensationalize this here …”

image.png.daaed4e0750d57901bed22dc04d48d2a.png

Hey Newsmaxx, say Hi to Bibi and Vlady for us. 

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Is this actually true? Because he’s a felon in New York and not Florida, and besides, the case will still be on appeal at the time voting is open.

A lot of people in Florida are former New Yorkers so you would think the Republicans there would do whatever they could to keep them from voting. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

A lot of people in Florida are former New Yorkers so you would think the Republicans there would do whatever they could to keep them from voting. 

I’m sure they would consider Trump a special case. Ron DeSantis might even give him special dispensation from any law that might prevent him from voting. And even if DeSantis doesn’t, Trump’s going to cast his vote illegally anyway. Because of course he will.

Edited by chasfh

I kind of wish I’d have trademarked “President Felony Five”, “President Forty Felony”, and “Felonious Trump” (shout out Thelonious Monk).  Those could make for good Tshirt and coffee mug sales.

I am surprised it was a clean sweep.  I didn’t pay much attention, so it’s not an educated opinion.  I’m just going along the lines of nothing ever sticks to this clown.

But now what?  Does this ruling really have any teeth to it?

58 minutes ago, Netnerd said:

Let's not lose sight of this: DJT has lost all his court cases since leaving office.

Not. One. Win.

Bodes well for the next cases.

He really hasn't mounted much of a defense in any of them either.