2024 NBA Playoffs

2 hours ago, buddha said:

he'll eventually be on tv as a pundit until he says something too caustic.

chuck says inflammatory things but he's big, lovable charles barkley.  draymond is a bully and a prick.

A lot of people thought that about Chuck before he was on TV.

Posted (edited)

Pacers move on. On one end they shoot an insane percentage and on the other they pick up full court on defense. The way they move the ball and play for each other is fun to watch. I'd love to have a coach like Carlisle (again).

Edited by Betrayer

The Wolves are fun as hell to watch, defense first team that plays actual team ball but also has a ridiculously dynamic superstar with all sorts of swagger. Ant vs. Luka is going to be wild.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

With the Nuggets losing this guarantees the 7th consecutive season without a repeat champion. I believe this is the longest such streak since the 70s.

in other news, we can't win repeat games

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Painful ending to that Pacers/Celtics game. Indy had it wrapped up and then two completely boneheaded turnovers destroyed them. Carlisle also doesn't like to foul when he's up by 3, so they gave Boston a chance and Brown hit a prayer in the corner.

You just knew it was over for Indy when they went to OT. They had their chance and lost it.

Luka will get the press but don't underestimate how important Lively and Gafford are.  They are locking up the paint on Ant and making his life hell.  Neither of those guys were even on the roster 12 months ago.  PJ Washington was also a huge addition this year.

Dallas has been really surprising me. I guess I didn't watch enough of them down the stretch to see how well all of these parts are fitting together around Luka. Much as I hate Kyrie, I have trouble not rooting for Dallas in this matchup.

Watching people hunt Gobert in the playoffs year after year has become something of a hobby of mine.

Reid has been really good. He's the guy the Pistons hope Stewart can become.

On another note, KAT has been benched in the 4th for Naz more than once in these playoffs. You have to think that owners in MIN who never pay the luxury tax might be thinking about making that a more permanent change this summer by shipping out his massive salary to someone like the Pistons.

7 hours ago, Betrayer said:

You have to think that owners in MIN who never pay the luxury tax might be thinking about making that a more permanent change this summer by shipping out his massive salary to some sucker like the Pistons.

ftfy

• Haha 1