Project Autocracy

romad1

Trump is going to win. Project 2025 only helps him and does not hurt him at all. The combination of liars, fascists, grifters, nihilists, angry, bored people who support him, and a huge number of indifferent Americans who cannot be bothered to stop him, and luke warm support for Biden from the left because he has not given them enough wins, will prove to be a winning combination for MAGA. Biden should be 8 points ahead, and the fact that he is not tells you what is coming.

11 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

serious question: for who?

I don't know, thats not my concern. If they are so lost they can't come up with an alternative to a historically unpopular and old president, they deserve to loose. The bar for a functional national party in this country is so pathetically low, and both parties continue to lower it.

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2024 at 1:43 PM, chasfh said:

They did get an education—in the militarization of America society over the past two decades, and the normalization of our kids going overseas to become warriors in distant lands populated by people not like them who don’t want them there, and then they are praised when they get back and feted at places like every single ballgame you go to.

No wonder Americans thinks of soldiers as benevolent gods on Earth appointed to protect them by raining death and hellfire on people they hate. That’s what they want here, because that’s what they’ve been trained to want here.

We should honor soldiers for their courage and sacrifice as much as we can.  They deserve our praise and admiration.  

It's the people who tell them what to do who can be a problem.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Ronz said:

Exactly this!

And win by a landslide too.

I don't get your insistence on a landslide.  There hasn't been a landslide in this country in a long time and there likely won't be in the near future.  It will be a close election again.  

On 5/12/2024 at 1:43 PM, chasfh said:

They did get an education—in the militarization of America society over the past two decades, and the normalization of our kids going overseas to become warriors in distant lands populated by people not like them who don’t want them there, and then they are praised when they get back and feted at places like every single ballgame you go to.

No wonder Americans thinks of soldiers as benevolent gods on Earth appointed to protect them by raining death and hellfire on people they hate. That’s what they want here, because that’s what they’ve been trained to want here.

Pretty much the most disrepectful thing I have ever seen you post.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Pretty much the most disrepectful thing I have ever seen you post.

Well, the Trump police state will come and get me for this when it's time, I guess.

19 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Pretty much the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen you post.

I didn't like it either.  To criticize politicians for abusing the military is one thing.  Disrespecting soldiers is another thing entirely.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I didn't like it either.  To criticize politicians for abusing the military is one thing.  Disrespecting soldiers is another thing entirely.  

Maybe you didn't want an idea of why so many Americans want autocratic military rule after all, then.

12 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Well, the Trump police state will come and get me for this when it's time, I guess.

I am not talking about Trump. Please do not drag service members through the mud. You have no clue what you are talking about, like ZERO. 

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Maybe you didn't want an idea of why so many Americans want autocratic military rule after all, then.

You could express try expressing that idea without disrespecting soldiers.  

1 minute ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I am not talking about Trump. Please do not drag service members through the mud. You have no clue what you are talking about, like ZERO. 

I've been living in this country, especially since 2001, so I think I do have more than a clue. But I'll stop here if you want.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I've been living in this country, especially since 2001, so I think I do have more than a clue. But I'll stop here if you want.

I mean, you clearly are always the smartest guy in the room ( I can only imagine what that feels like). Enjoy your free speech! You did not earn it but the working class poor gave it to you.

4 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I mean, you clearly are always the smartest guy in the room ( I can only imagine what that feels like). Enjoy your free speech! You did not earn it but the working class poor gave it to you.

And this after I offered to stop here. Serves me right, I guess. *sigh*

OK, here goes:

The working class poor did not give me my free speech. And neither did you. And I don't feel guilty for exercising it. But hey, you and your brethren are welcome for the hundreds of thousands of my tax dollars that funded your experience.

Now can we stop? Or do we need to keep going?

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

And this after I offered to stop here. Serves me right, I guess. *sigh*

OK, here goes:

The working class poor did not give me my free speech. And neither did you. And I don't feel guilty for exercising it. But hey, you and your brethren are welcome for the hundreds of thousands of my tax dollars that funded your experience.

Now can we stop? Or do we need to keep going?

Nope your ignorance and arrogance are on full display. 

image.thumb.png.e9869913656d9f6ed1430c7a7a3da124.png

Edited by Tigeraholic1

11 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Nope your ignorance and arrogance are on full display.

One thing I am not ignorant of is the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights, which makes no mention of my freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, petition, due process of law, trial by jury—as well as freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, excessive bail, and cruel and unusual punishment—as being gifts to me courtesy of the military. In fact, the only place anything military is mentioned in the Bill of Rights is the part that says they can't force me to provide them lodging in my house.

So don't tell me I don't earn my freedoms, because I'm paying big money for them. Not everybody has to pick up a weapon and stand a post to do their part.

14 hours ago, chasfh said:

So don't tell me I don't earn my freedoms, because I'm paying big money for them. Not everybody has to pick up a weapon and stand a post to do their part.

Keep on freedom fighting! When you see that homeless vet in big shoulders make sure you raise your nose a little higher than usual mmm k?

2 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Keep on freedom fighting! When you see that homeless vet in big shoulders make sure you raise your nose a little higher than usual mmm k?

NOW who’s ignorant and arrogant? But hey, at least you’re getting your money’s worth here.