05/26/2024 11:35am EDT Toronto Blue Jays vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Holy ****ing A.

Are we still agitating for Jason Foley to be handed the closer’s role like we were a day or two ago?

He wasn’t in a normal close situation.  He was in an AJ trying to get his perfect matchup situation 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Maybe MLB should start the games at 2 AM? These dumbass start times are just stupid.

This isn’t a time thing, it’s a talent thing or lack thereof. You can’t pitch Mize, Wentz, Vest, Holton consecutively and not expect to give up a lot of runs.

Does Hinch even know how hard it is for pinch hitters to come off the bench cold and have success? The reason we remember any success is because it's so rare. We need a manager who doesn't think he's smarter than anyone else. Put away that calculator and watch the game!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1776 said:

We went for a walk Tigers up 8-3. Look at the phone now and 11-9, the other way. I only wish I could say I’m surprised…but I can’t.

So that's why...you stopped watching! You should be reported! 😅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZTigersfan said:

This isn’t a time thing, it’s a talent thing or lack thereof. You can’t pitch Mize, Wentz, Vest, Holton consecutively and not expect to give up a lot of runs.

Not exactly a showcase of pitching today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AZTigersfan said:

You don't think this oddball time effects the players? I don't agree. It's not what they're used to.

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

You don't think this oddball time effects the players? I don't agree. It's not what they're used to.

It’s affecting me.  Seems like it should be about 4pm already.  😆

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

You don't think this oddball time affects the players? I don't agree. It's not what they're used to.

With that line of thinking wouldn’t west coast trips affect players more than it does?

3 minutes ago, AZTigersfan said:

With that line of thinking wouldn’t west coast trips affect players more than it does?

Sometimes it does in the 1st game of a trip. The first game back too. But whatever...an 11-11 game is totally normal...