6/2/24 1:35PM Tigers @ Red Sox

36 minutes ago, Tigermojo said:

Devers failing to tag up earlier in the game ends up being huge.

Wong swinging on 2-0 bases loaded in the 9th against a pitcher that had thrown only 1 strike the previous 11 pitches was also very helpful.   Odds were in their favor that Chafin would’ve walked in the winning run.  

23 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Wong swinging on 2-0 bases loaded in the 9th against a pitcher that had thrown only 1 strike the previous 11 pitches was also very helpful.   Odds were in their favor that Chafin would’ve walked in the winning run.  

Wong Gone. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Chafin got the W! That must mean he’s really good!

Just now, IdahoBert said:

Chafin has more W’s than Olson so he must be better! I’m about results!

Never mind me I just don’t get a chance to troll that often. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jim Cowan said:

I went out in the 6th losing 3-1;  came back just now and looked at the box score.  That was a nice treat!

I came back from my walk in the foothills and a big Mexican meal and a couple beers so exhausted that I fell asleep after the first batter in the top of the ninth and just assumed we’d figure out how to lose. I should take more midday naps. The world’s a better place when I take a nap and wake up. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I came back from my walk in the foothills and a big Mexican meal and a couple beers so exhausted that I fell asleep after the first batter in the top of the ninth and just assumed we’d figure out how to lose. I should take more midday naps. The world’s a better place when I take a nap and wake up. 

Waking up always makes it better. 😆

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Tenacious D said:

Why can’t we get to the starting pitcher?

Boston has one of the best starting staffs in the AL. Maybe in all MLB. Tigers very lucky to get a split. 7-7 against the AL East now? Our record against the East last year kept us out of contention. We still need to face Baltimore but they just lost 2 starting pitchers for the season. We need to beat the Yankees, just like everyone else.

7 hours ago, Tigermojo said:

BBR is rigged

7 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

His 2nd at bat today. His 1st gb dp wasn't needed cause there was already 2 outs. People hate Javy and Tork, spread that hate around...lol

7 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

FTFY...lol

Hey, if you guys want to prove me wrong, feel free to bring the numbers.  But Canha’s GIDP% of less than 7% is below league average of about 10%.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/canhama01-bat.shtml

14 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

Talk about having a day.