6/4/24 8:05PM Tigers @ Rangers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

Either the Tigers just traded Flaherty or he is injured. If it's the latter hope it's just a cramp or something.

They probably traded him for 2 weak hitting middle infielders.

Posted (edited)

From Dallas, Texas, The flash, apparently official, Jack Flaherty was injured at 8pm Central Standard Time, 9pm Eastern Standard Time,  some 38 minutes ago.  Relief picther Alex Faedo has left the bullpen in Dallas and will presumably be taking the oath of pitching shortly and become the next Tiger pitcher, the 2nd pitcher of this game.  

Edited by Motor City Sonics

3 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

I hope Hinch doesn't plan on using a different pitcher every inning. If so, we'll lose.

Faedo wasn’t exactly great at the end of his inning.  I’m not sure I’d run him out there for the 7th.

The last Ranger batter was Smith?  So, Garcia and Lowe due up?  Middle of the order?

How about some more offensive runs and then Faedo can start the 7th and then we can go from there?

5 minutes ago, casimir said:

How about some more offensive runs and then Faedo can start the 7th and then we can go from there?

Drat.  I thought this was a really good idea, but perhaps they didn’t have time to read it.