6/7/24 6:40PM Brewers @ Tigers

5 minutes ago, Tigermojo said:

Myers had an 850 opponents OPS coming into the game and they can't touch him.

6 runs in last 3.5 games. Without Carpenter and a slumping Greene I’m afraid there will be a few more stretches like this going forward. Tork flaming out is such a huge setback. 

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Wait, Olson's pitching and the other team has 5 runs?   This one's over. 

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER****ING UNIFORMS ON THIS MOTHER****ING TEAM  

You are not alone. The Chity Connects are ghetto rags. The hat is 💩.

1 minute ago, Sports_Freak said:

Gotta feel for the fans who spent money to watch this garbage. Perhaps the only way it will change is if fans start staying away in droves...

they were 24th in attendance

5 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Tork goes deep for Toledo!

On an 88mph cutter. Apparently the Mudhens have a deal going where no-one with a 95+ FB is going to pitch against Torkelson. It's great he's cleaning up, but it would be nice to see it against something at least approximating MLB heat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Is it a new approach or is he just feasting on weak AAA pitching? He's not coming back until he changes his approach. At least, from what I've heard.

I’d wager he’s feasting on weak AAA pitching. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Is it a new approach or is he just feasting on weak AAA pitching? He's not coming back until he changes his approach. At least, from what I've heard.

He's feasting on weak pitching 100%...there's a reason the pitchers he's going against arent in the MLB, because they dont have MLB fastballs, which as we all know, he cant hit.

13 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Gotta feel for the fans who spent money to watch this garbage. Perhaps the only way it will change is if fans start staying away in droves...

And ya gotta watch perhaps the WORST everyday player in the MLB in Harvy

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

On an 88mph cutter. Apparently the Mudhens have a deal going where no-one with a 95+ FB is going to pitch against Torkelson. It's great he's cleaning up, but it would be nice to see it against something at least approximating MLB heat.

That's the problem.  You can't come close to replicating MLB pitchers in the minors.  Maybe here and there, but not on a consistent basis.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

That's the problem.  You can't come close to replicating MLB pitchers in the minors.  Maybe here and there, but not on a consistent basis.  

They kept him up here for a reason...knowing he was terrible in spring training with velocity. We won't know that he's figured things out until he comes back up and does it for more than two months.

36 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

The Tigers are around 11th in the AL in attendance. They are already staying away. 

9 minutes ago, Tigermojo said:

McKinstry is making Wentz nervous.

If Brant Hurter was a little more seasoned in Toledo I’d consider him as a Wentz replacement from the left.