6/19/24 12:20PM Tigers @ Braves

Lopez is pitching for the Braves.  I'm not sure about the Braves' bullpen, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Tigers end up with 1 or 2 hits today.

Skubal is going to have to be near perfect.  Even one little slip might be one too many.

26 minutes ago, tiger2022 said:

Lopez is pitching for the Braves.  I'm not sure about the Braves' bullpen, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Tigers end up with 1 or 2 hits today.

Skubal is going to have to be near perfect.  Even one little slip might be one too many.

this is correct

or they score 17 runs

6 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Zach McKinstry on a major league roster for as long as he has been is wild. 

If you consider the Tigers a major league roster, true. But look at some of our other players and ask how many would be a a decent teams roster. Not. Too. Many.

5 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Famed baseball player Willie Mays - the "say hey kid" - dies : NPR

My wife and I were in attendance last night for a game between the Birmingham Barons and the Montgomery Biscuits. The game was played at Rickwood Field. Between innings about half way through the game the PA announcer delivered the news of Willie’s passing. We traveled about nine hours to attend that game because for years I had wanted to attend a game at Rickwood because Mays had played there in the Negro Leagues. I couldn’t believe I learned of his death while sitting in the park I had always associated with him. Say Hey Willie!

• Thanks 3

Hinch’s obsession with McStinky in full throttle again. He doesn’t help us now or in the future yet he plays more and more because he’s lefty and fits Hinch’s need to mix and max. Driving me crazy 😜 

Two years ago he was fourth on the team in AB’s. 

Please Scotty cut him. 

19 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

Hinch’s obsession with McStinky in full throttle again. He doesn’t help us now or in the future yet he plays more and more because he’s lefty and fits Hinch’s need to mix and max. Driving me crazy 😜 

Two years ago he was fourth on the team in AB’s. 

Please Scotty cut him. 

Article in the Free Press this morning showed how bad the Tigers SS are doing this season offensively. The absolutely worst in history and it's not even close.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1776 said:
My wife and I were in attendance last night for a game between the Birmingham Barons and the Montgomery Biscuits. The game was played at Rickwood Field. Between innings about half way through the game the PA announcer delivered the news of Willie’s passing. We traveled about nine hours to attend that game because for years I had wanted to attend a game at Rickwood because Mays had played there in the Negro Leagues. I couldn’t believe I learned of his death while sitting in the park I had always associated with him. Say Hey Willie!

That is awesome.