6/21/24 6:40PM White Sox @ Tigers

3 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

*MTS Breaking News* I will be on vacation next week and we will have a MTS legend manning game threads starting Sunday. I think you will be pleased.

The Strategy Expert? 😅😅

No, really, Thank You for all the game threads. It gives us all a place to moan and groan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

*MTS Breaking News* I will be on vacation next week and we will have a MTS legend manning game threads starting Sunday. I think you will be pleased.

Enjoy your vacation 👍

2 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Where are you going?  I didn't approve this request.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not sure how to categorize how I feel about this.  I ran across while doing random wikipedia surfing today the French-Corsican singer Alizee that we used to meme all over the old forum. 

Alizée - Wikipedia

220px-French_singer_Aliz%C3%A9e_at_Les_Enfoires_2013_-_DSC5744.jpg

She brings back memories of GDT where we had a team with professional hitters and some very elite starting pitching.   She is the Mid-Dombrowski era to me. 

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Not sure how to categorize how I feel about this.  I ran across while doing random wikipedia surfing today the French-Corsican singer Alizee that we used to meme all over the old forum. 

Alizée - Wikipedia

She brings back memories of GDT where we had a team with professional hitters and some very elite starting pitching.   She is the Mid-Dombrowski era to me. 

I don't remember her. I remember the French woman that always appeared. She was quite beautiful.

5 hours ago, romad1 said:

Alizée - Wikipedia

This is one of the greatest videos on the Internet. Sad to say a few years later she started loading up on goofy tattoos and ruined her look, IMO. 

I’m following this game on my phone, but I’m watching the Braves and the Yankees on Apple TV and I saw the Dontrelle Willis is now an announcer. Too bad he didn’t work out for us. He started his career in Boise, Idaho and for years he called his host family every week to talk to them because he got really close to them. He’s a cool guy. Once again it’s a shame he didn’t work out for us.

• Like 2