6/26/24 1:10 PM Phillies @ Tigers

IdahoBert

8 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

A bullpen AAA pitching day against the Phillies. Our genius manager working hard. 🤪🤪

I don't mind it...why waste a good bullet when you can use them against Anaheim?

27 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

A bullpen AAA pitching day against the Phillies. Our genius manager working hard. 🤪🤪

AJ is a master at star trek 3D chess while the other managers are just playing Chutes and Ladders.

Edited by tiger2022

8 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

... Look at Montero again maybe next season if he can get his command up to snuff. Too many non-competitive pitches sprinkled in with the good ones.

Maybe Montero has a couple nasty pitches... he's supposed to have some good "stuff."

But he's not a good pitcher. Not yet anyways. Can't see the "stuff" when it's buried underneath 1.5 baserunners per inning.

4 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

I don’t know who these two guys in suits are in these T-Mobile commercials, but this may be my least favorite commercial ever. 

Chalk it up to micro-fractionalization of the TV market. They had an 8 yr run on Peacock in a comedy called "Suits". I had no idea who they were either. 

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

Chalk it up to micro-fractionalization of the TV market. They had an 8 yr run on Peacock in a comedy called "Suits". I had no idea who they were either. 

Suits had a renaissance on Netflix recently. Megan Markle was on the show.  Madison Avenue just trying to capitalize on it. And poorly.

• Thanks 1