2024 NBA Draft Night

Probably the first time in Pistons draft history I have not had a guy I wanted.  I probably wont hate or really like anyone they pick.  

The only thing that would upset me is trading back for more picks in this draft.  If they trade back it needs to be for the later pick and a player or the later pick and a pick in a different draft year.  Never accumulate more picks in a bad draft.  Do that in a good/deep draft.  

59 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

We have plans tonight.  She offered to cancel but I said don't bother.  I just don't really care what happens tonight.  Plus, I bank some points with her for going out on draft night.  

I fly up to Michigan every year for a fantasy baseball draft on Valentines day weekend. Bruh, if NBA is to you like that is to me and your spouse knows that, you got MASSIVE kudos.....  Like you said bank some points, that might be worth cashing in for like season tickets or something lol.

So many guys fit profiles of guys they drafted b4 who flamed out. Buzelis is Austin Daye or Ellenson...Castle is Killian...Salaun is Doumbouya.. Knecht is Kennard...the only guy without a comp is Clingan.  So draft him.

1 hour ago, Shinzaki said:

So many guys fit profiles of guys they drafted b4 who flamed out. Buzelis is Austin Daye or Ellenson...Castle is Killian...Salaun is Doumbouya.. Knecht is Kennard...the only guy without a comp is Clingan.  So draft him.

His comp is Walker Kessler.

the nba is about athletic wings.  that's ron holland.

he's got a lot more offensive upside than asaur (who has almost none).  he's athletic and gets downhill.

the question is the shot (like ausar) but it's not completely broke (like ausar).  trajan must think his shot doctor can work with him.  if so, the pick has potential.

unless they trade it of course...