6/27/24 9:38 PM Tigers @ Angels

IdahoBert

2 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

It's an IdahoBert game thread!!

I was called up to the majors for five days but now I’m going back down to the Class D Idaho-Western Montana League where I sit in the stands and heckle opposing players for not wearing their socks high. It’s not much of a life, but it’s mine. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

IMG_5364.thumb.png.35200c4fa939c49b65385dbe4e98f393.png

Angel Stadium Anaheim, CA

Game Time Forecast: 85°  

1 Adam-12, see the man, 415 fight group, w/chains & knives...

Listen: 97.1 The Ticket

Watch: Bally Sports Det

Starters:

RHP Flaherty

RHP Daniel

Still can’t find Deivi Cruz in the image…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kdog said:

JHM...the guy who is only here because of his hit tool, has a lower OPS than Zach McKinstry.

And there isn't much point in sending him back to Toledo, or Baddoo either.  You know they are going to rake...what's the point?

3 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

And there isn't much point in sending him back to Toledo, or Baddoo either.  You know they are going to rake...what's the point?

Not much...they don't have answers in the majors or the minors. The product is stuck in the mud.

27 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

The rest of the line-up is just barely passable so when you add Baddoo, McKinstry and Malloy there's just not enough to generate anything.

Someone said they're waiting for Meadows to hit breaking balls. He was 3/5 tonight - hit one curve but no sliders. Pushed his OPS back over 900. Also Tork 0/3 with 2 BB.

The only thing that matters is their hitting instruction in the majors and the minors. Aside from Greene, we see the same patterns with every young hitter. Wins and losses don’t matter…we need to know if they can fix any of the young hitters. Whatever they are doing now isn’t working.