7/5/24 7:10PM Tigers @ Reds

2 hours ago, VegasTiger said:

Equinox?

Yes. American made. The parts are from China and Canada and it’s assembled in Mexico. Maybe somebody in Detroit designed it. But it’s a tight well functioning vehicle. Handles great. The irony is that if I could’ve afforded the Toyota I wanted it was made in Lafayette, Indiana, probably by children of my old friends from there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Yes. American made. The parts are from China and Canada and it’s assembled in Mexico. Maybe somebody in Detroit designed it. But it’s a tight well functioning vehicle. Handles great. The irony is that if I could’ve afforded the Toyota I wanted it was made in Lafayette, Indiana, probably by children of my old friends from there. 

Subarus are put together like tanks - also in Indiana. Subaru has a complex in Lafayette and used to build for Toyota there but I believe Toyota now builds in it's own Indiana facility., (as well as the plant in Tenn) as Subaru sales grew to absorb their plant's full capacity.

Its going to be interesting to see the dynamic at work when China stops being the workshop of the World by their own choice.   Remember the 80s when Japan seemed so ascendant?   India would seem to be a ready made next country up but they have their own issues.

13 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

My stock rainout picture;

20240621_203213.jpg.9eb932d9e0d134d18b68c5afe9902acd.jpg

This seems like pretty valuable IP, so you should probably watermark it so people can’t steal and trade on it. Like so …

IMG_0821.jpeg.b7c785939999cad2a38bc22ed595301a.jpeg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Colt Keith turning the corner.  

This would'of been nice to post in March.

Could you give some of the other batter swingers but hitters a lift?

Edited by casimir