7/5/24 7:10PM Tigers @ Reds

4 minutes ago, kdog said:

Kelly is the second best hitter in that lineup.

IIRC, when they picked up Kelly they were hoping as distance increased from the wrist injury he might recover some of the bat he showed early in his career.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kdog said:

It does not bother me if they were manipulating service time. If the team was good, it might.

I guess I care less about service time manipulation than whether he handles breaking balls any better this time around, which we are about to find out....

• Like 1

Just now, IdahoBert said:

Huh, Kreidler almost hit one and then Colt hits  one. It’s almost as if this is a team that needs to be in a smaller ballpark to excel.  

Those had nothing to do with it being a smaller park lol. The one meadows hit was like 30 rows back and Colt’s was like 20. Out in any park. 

Just now, RedTeamGo! said:

Those had nothing to do with it being a smaller park lol. The one meadows hit was like 30 rows back and Colt’s was like 20. Out in any park. 

Hey, I’m enjoying pissing and moaning and feeling bad for myself and then someone shows up with this rationality thing which is something we’re not used to around here lately. Good post though.