7/7/24 1:40PM Tigers @ Reds

1 minute ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

saw him acting funny, just wasn't clear till after commercial that it was bad enough to get the trainers out there and to give him a downtrodden expression while walking quite slowly.

Is this where the choir rises and sings, “We can’t have anything nice?”

Skubal is incredible. 

1 hour ago, Tigermojo said:

Hey Hinch, you gonna keep batting Greene behind Keith?

Be a lot cooler if you did.

I think the top 4 should be Keith (LH), Perez (SH), Greene (LH), Canha (RH). After that, Hinch will just have to mix and match as best he can...

Just a WAG...

Brutal luck on Meadows…looks like a hamstring. Hinch said it didn’t sound good based on the initial diagnosis. Just as he was about to show some growth, it gets stunted.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

I wonder if Riley is gonna be one too? In any case with Skubal being named this is the first time in damn near a decade that our All Star rep wasn't a reliever or the token team selection but instead an actual legit All Star. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

13 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I wonder if Riley is gonna be one too? In any case with Skubal being named this is the first time in damn near a decade that our All Star rep wasn't a reliever or the token team selection but instead an actual legit All Star. 

Beck says this is the first time since Miggy in 2016 that a Tigers player was selected by the fans or the players so not quite a decade but pretty close. 

• Like 1