7/8/24 6:40PM Guardians @ Tigers

1 minute ago, SeattleMike said:

The Twins signed him to a minor league deal. That shows you what the league thought of him. The Twins have been living right lately. The Correa free agent deal (with SF?) falling through and WC suddenly turning into an All-Star? Fans don't appreciate the luck factor enough. 

In fairness they have also had a ton of injuries.

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Or maybe Harris just ****ed up on both of them. That's a possibility, too. Maybe I should be PBO instead! 🤪

They're just data points on the spectrum.  He's not going to be good or all bad.  While he may have missed on these, he stuck the landing on Lorenzen (who has turned into Lee) and Flaherty (who could turn into something).  What sticks out here Castro & Candelario is just how poorly the current team is hitting.

1 hour ago, casimir said:

They're just data points on the spectrum.  He's not going to be good or all bad.  While he may have missed on these, he stuck the landing on Lorenzen (who has turned into Lee) and Flaherty (who could turn into something).  What sticks out here Castro & Candelario is just how poorly the current team is hitting.

I hope Harris saw my trade proposal with the Orioles in the other thread. 😁

Now lost 8 straight Maeda starts. Kenta had an already obscenely high 5.76 ERA heading into July, so at this stage in the season it would take some work to raise that number and not only has he raised that number in just 2 starts he's raised it by nearly a run and a half. Damn fine work there!