7/22/24 6:40PM Tigers @ Guardians

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

This team looks totally different than it did in May/June. 

I would say they're peaking too soon but after their first half, they need to peak now thru late September to make it interesting. Very interesting.

very-interesting-4036598080.gif.86f80f9dc01ab900bf43dbc155d07ae2.gif

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

somebody was making the Curly from Three Stooges noise I make when I'm running the bases with my softball team.

I’ve watched the replay several times. It keeps getting funnier. When he is lying down at the plate, Jake looks like a dad who was goofing around in the backyard with his kids but threw his back and can’t get up  

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

somebody was making the Curly from Three Stooges noise I make when I'm running the bases with my softball team.

I’ve watched the replay several times. It keeps getting funnier. When he is lying down at the plate, Jake looks like a dad who was goofing around in the backyard with his kids but threw his back and can’t get up  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Stanley, I was all out of likes for the day.  

9 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

How we going to navigate with a 2 1/2 man rotation and maintain our recent competitive ways?  Time for the offense to carry the team?

As they have been all month?

IMG_0830.thumb.jpeg.e2d48894476d7fb1237f60edf2818055.jpeg

Baseball is so weird and upside down now—how about the A’s above us? And the Braves near the bottom?

There is one team at the bottom we can’t see, though. Some things just don’t change. 😁

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

As they have been all month?

IMG_0830.thumb.jpeg.e2d48894476d7fb1237f60edf2818055.jpeg

Baseball is so weird and upside down now—how about the A’s above us? And the Braves near the bottom?

There is one team at the bottom we can’t see, though. Some things just don’t change. 😁

Three years ago the White Sox looked to have a bright future. Now this. Go figure. 

• Like 1