7/27/24 6:10PM Twins @ Tigers

8 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Yeah but the children in my story juked the ever loving **** out of a security guard. Their parents may have to pay a fine, and they’re probably grounded for a month, but that’s a story for life.

But responsibly involving children is cool too.

Ha!  I think it’s safe to say I had no idea what you were talking about. 😆

55 minutes ago, casimir said:

I like that Keith is getting his chance vs LHPs.  He’s locked in, let’s see what he can do, let him learn lessons now.

Unfortunately this probably cuts into Ibanez a bit, but he can face LHPs as the 1Bdude for now.

Since May 1, Keith is 297/352/487 (247 PA). He's become the teams best hitter, just like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, casimir said:

I like that Keith is getting his chance vs LHPs.  He’s locked in, let’s see what he can do, let him learn lessons now.

Unfortunately this probably cuts into Ibanez a bit, but he can face LHPs as the 1Bdude for now.

The Tigers were up 5-2. I bet if they were losing, Hinch would have pinch hit.

I had a great, busy day and didn’t get around to following this game. I’m glad we won! Saw ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ for the second time in three days — in IMAX the first time — this time in 4DX RealD 3D where the seats tossed me around 4 times more than any other film l'd seen in that format, and the water, snow, cold, and wind I was sprayed with were really pronounced. Hung out with my son, had pizza and watched the Wesley Snipe classic ‘Blade’ on TV. Seeing that we won is a wonderful nightcap. things were so great. I just forgot. I wish every day were this good. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, oblong said:

I was at the game and know nothing more than what I saw. Any further details?  

52 minutes ago, casimir said:

Ha!  I think it’s safe to say I had no idea what you were talking about. 😆

This is all I got. Heroes get remembered; legends never die.

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

What losers. Don’t they know you’re supposed to do that naked and streak? Kids these days I swear…

Why, when I was their age, we'd streak across the field and then steal a policeman hat.

• Haha 3

Back in the day, as the kids of 1991 like to say, we would run onto the field and burn an American flag and then throw our lighter at any player who swooped in to pick it up, and we loved it. Kids today just have no values.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I had a great, busy day and didn’t get around to following this game. I’m glad we won! Saw ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ for the second time in three days — in IMAX the first time — this time in 4DX RealD 3D where the seats tossed me around 4 times more than any other film l'd seen in that format, and the water, snow, cold, and wind I was sprayed with were really pronounced. Hung out with my son, had pizza and watched the Wesley Snipe classic ‘Blade’ on TV. Seeing that we won is a wonderful nightcap. things were so great. I just forgot. I wish every day were this good. 

Os it just a coincidence that every time you miss a game, the Tigers win? 🤣🤣