7/27/24 6:10PM Twins @ Tigers

1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

!! Lefty on lefty...no problem for the Colt!! 2 run blast!

I like that Keith is getting his chance vs LHPs.  He’s locked in, let’s see what he can do, let him learn lessons now.

Unfortunately this probably cuts into Ibanez a bit, but he can face LHPs as the 1Bdude for now.

19 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

The children running across the field at Comerica yesterday has generated more news in my timeline than any Tigers story in maybe the last three years.

Ilitch is going to be paying kids to run across the field at this rate.

Speaking of children, I saw this mid game.  Carlos Santana was on deck.  He spotted a youngster and went over and gave him knuckles.  Same at bat, and there was a foul tip.  He motioned for the ball, and passed it on to his newest fan.  That’s good stuff there.

1 minute ago, casimir said:

Speaking of children, I saw this mid game.  Carlos Santana was on deck.  He spotted a youngster and went over and gave him knuckles.  Same at bat, and there was a foul tip.  He motioned for the ball, and passed it on to his newest fan.  That’s good stuff there.

Yeah but the children in my story juked the ever loving **** out of a security guard. Their parents may have to pay a fine, and they’re probably grounded for a month, but that’s a story for life.

But responsibly involving children is cool too.

29 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

The children running across the field at Comerica yesterday has generated more news in my timeline than any Tigers story in maybe the last three years.

Ilitch is going to be paying kids to run across the field at this rate.

I was at the game and know nothing more than what I saw. Any further details?