7/29/24 6:40PM Guardians @ Tigers

I'm skeptical of how DIngler is going to do in the majors but it's nice to have another guy in the lineup that you can atleast watch and hope turns into something. We already know what guys like Jake Rogers are but with guys like Dingler you can atleast hope they turn into plus hitters. 

14 minutes ago, SeattleMike said:

June 30 I believe. So he's out for at least another month. 

I give up defending that guy. WTF...a pulled hammy...2 months? Did he blow a knee out and fans are being kept in the dark? Jeezzz...him and Tork...1-1 picks.

I’m excited about Dillon Dingler. A guy with a rhymy poetic name like that has probably developed a chip on his shoulder because that’s the kind of thing you could get teased about as a kid. It’s not quite being “a boy named Sue” but he’s probably had to stand up for himself. I hope he’s gotten used to beating the crap out of people. If his parents moved around a lot, I hope he always spent the first day of school in the principal’s office. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I’m excited about Dillon Dingler. A guy with a rhymy poetic name like that has probably developed a chip on his shoulder because that’s the kind of thing you could get teased about as a kid. It’s not quite being “a boy named Sue” but he’s probably had to stand up for himself. I hope he’s gotten used to beating the crap out of people. If his parents moved around a lot, I hope he always spent the first day of school in the principal’s office. 

Can't wait to say Dillon Dingler dinger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

It could have been worse. If his first name was Manly, he'd be Manly Dingler. If his father was also Dillion, he'd be junior Dingler.

11 minutes ago, HeyAbbott said:

It could have been worse. If his first name was Manly, he'd be Manly Dingler. If his father was also Dillion, he'd be junior Dingler.

I think he'd be known as "Little Dingler" in that circumstance.  I can't help but wonder if he goes around saying "It's my big ______!"  

39 minutes ago, HeyAbbott said:

His first name is Francis, bad enough 

Instead of ignoring this game and discovering that we’re winning or have already won, I have followed it from the beginning, which seems to be bad luck, so as a public service, I will depart and hopefully return to a glorious victory celebration. 

• Like 1