7/29/24 6:40PM Guardians @ Tigers

5 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

We're talking to some teams to trade away one of our 2 top pitchers. They want to improve their team. We're just looking to rebuild our team, going on 40 years. But yeah, get your tickets before they're all gone. 🤨🤨

Don’t forget to get in on the EXCLUSIVE seating coming directly behind home plate for next year. 

3 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I’m excited about Dillon Dingler. A guy with a rhymy poetic name like that has probably developed a chip on his shoulder because that’s the kind of thing you could get teased about as a kid. It’s not quite being “a boy named Sue” but he’s probably had to stand up for himself. I hope he’s gotten used to beating the crap out of people. If his parents moved around a lot, I hope he always spent the first day of school in the principal’s office. 

I'll tell you what: this guy is definitely there and is super excited!

2024-07-29_18-23-11.thumb.jpg.c8868cfe08a3128663a98950171271f7.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

What's the word on Olson? It would be nice to have 2 major league starting pitchers.

Mild strain in his shoulder but I doubt it's a quick recovery even though it's mild. I'm sure they will be very cautious with him.

It’s dispiriting getting back to scoring no runs - again - while the pitching is collapsing. I’m used to scoring no runs and the pitching being OK, but having two bad things happen at the same time is not pleasant.