8/1/24 6:40 Royals @ Tigers

The last two months of this season are not going to build much optimism for 2025. Harris will stick to his plan or whatever but they don’t seem to understand that throwing away seasons damages your standing with fans. 

11 minutes ago, kdog said:

The last two months of this season are not going to build much optimism for 2025. Harris will stick to his plan or whatever but they don’t seem to understand that throwing away seasons damages your standing with fans. 

Watch out for the WSox. They may catch us.

18 minutes ago, kdog said:

they got about 3.5 legit ML batters right now; this is going to be an awful 2-month finish; the ML product is going in reverse; from 2nd place to 4th and from 78 wins to about 72.

My only take on the rest of this season is this:

Can we please just bring up Jung and then just let the kids play all/most games.  If I’m gonna watch this team whimper down the stretch, I at least want to watch players that I have interest in for the future.  I don’t need to see Urshela, McKinstry and Madris play every day.

I get that the pitching is what it is, but positionally let’s just go all in on them.

Edited by monkeytargets39
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Down 3 runs in the 1st inning and our offense struggles? Evaluate away Scotty...maybe stop charging for tickets? Your product stinks 

Players know that management has thrown in the towel. Hinch can say what he wants about everybody playing hard every day. They won't.    And even if they do, it won't matter. 😢

Edited by gehringer_2

1 hour ago, kdog said:

They've been doing it for about 10 years now..

1 minute ago, SoCalTiger said:

Hard to watch though Lugo is having a career year. Keider throwing 95 on his 85th pitch is a good sign I suppose. Let’s hope he finishes strong and portends favorably for 2025. 

needs more K's but that may come later if the stuff is there.

1 hour ago, kdog said:

After eight seasons and counting, it’s hard to believe they give a crap.