8/18/24 7:10PM Yankees @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

1 minute ago, Dtrain72 said:

We all knew this espn broadcast was gonna gargle the yankees sack tonite, but it's still no less irritating.

for sure.  Not fun to be a step-child franchise with no history of beating the Yankees in the playoffs. 

41 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I have a feeling that if they checked with Donald he'd say it was okay to call him out.    He knew it when it happened (throwing his arms over his head)  

In the ESPN doc Donald acknowledges that he was out. He was beaten to the base. The first base coach also said he thought he was out. 

Just now, holygoat said:

I really want the Tigers to win this more than most regular season games, because it seems like every kid there is pulling for the Yankees. I want those kids to go home disappointed.

and to give up the game and devote themselves to learning how to make improvised explosives. 

8 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

2 outs...send him. Yankees executed. It happens 

The cutoff man had the ball before Jayce even hit 3rd base...that wasnt a good send at all, and it's not like it was a bang bang close play with Jayce half way to homeplate when the cutoff guy got the ball, he was dead to rights 30 feet in front of home plate...just admit it was a bad send by Cora, come on man

Edited by Dtrain72
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, holygoat said:

I really want the Tigers to win this more than most regular season games, because it seems like every kid there is pulling for the Yankees. I want those kids to go home disappointed.

I want tears man… seriously I love the sad fans. Especially in college sports as I have no allegiances.  

18 minutes ago, holygoat said:

I was just telling someone, I would not be surprised to learn that not a single Little League player is rooting for the Tigers over the Yankees. Front-running little bastards. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, chasfh said:

I was just telling someone, I would not be surprised to learn that not a single Little League player is rooting for the Tigers over the Yankees. Front-running little bastards. 😁

Which is why we must teach them a lesson.