Michigan Football 2024 aka The Year Michigan has to Defend a Natty

2nd down?  Hand off up the middle to set up 3rd down.

3rd down?  Interception. This is ****ing amateur hour from Sherron Moore.  So predictable and just incredibly ****ing amateur. This is not a legit coaching staff.  Hard to state how predictable and amateur this is.  

18 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

2nd down?  Hand off up the middle to set up 3rd down.

3rd down?  Interception. This is ****ing amateur hour from Sherron Moore.  So predictable and just incredibly ****ing amateur. This is not a legit coaching staff.  Hard to state how predictable and amateur this is.  

Think they should fire everyone at halftime?

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

Moore should have never been hired.  What an earth shattering set back for this program.  

yup.

moore will be gone in 4 years.  maybe by then another jim harbaugh will fall in their laps?  cause that's the only way they've been able to have any sustained success in the last 15 years.

I underestimated the coaching on this team (and I wasn’t that high on it in the first place).

Campbell looks like a guy that got fired at Old Dominion in his only other chance calling plays and maybe there’s a reason why Wink still isnt in the NFL.   Sharrone obviously made a huge mistake in assessing his talent at QB in the offseason and not using the portal.     

Edited by Hongbit

10 minutes ago, buddha said:

yup.

moore will be gone in 4 years.  maybe by then another jim harbaugh will fall in their laps?  cause that's the only way they've been able to have any sustained success in the last 15 years.

you think he gets 4 yrs? I think he's in the Alan Trammell role here. Someone loved enough to dampen fan dissatisfaction while not being supplied the resources to compete.

My theory is that once they won it all last season they figured that would take the pressure off for a couple of years and they could just sort of coast along waiting to see how things shake out with the future of the game without committing a lot of resources anything that might change anyway. Not doing a big search for a coach, no big push (meaning $$) into the portal or recruiting.

Edited by gehringer_2