Vikings at Lions

TP_Fan

This is the worst coaching I’ve ever witnessed. It’s Clear what is happening. Dan has heard all the criticism and thinks everyone is wrong, and he is right. And because of it he is getting schooled right back to Texas.  Hard to imagine the lions could have hired someone more unqualified.  

Just now, TP_Fan said:

This is the worst coaching I’ve ever witnessed. It’s Clear what is happening. Dan has heard all the criticism and thinks everyone is wrong, and he is right. And because of it he is getting schooled right back to Texas.  Hard to imagine the lions could have hired someone more unqualified.  

And they hired him before the GM.    

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

Seems like things aren't getting any better since Campbell took over play calling. He's not doing himself anymore favors right now because the Vikings will eventually score while ticking all this time off the clock.

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Dan Campbell has to be fired.  He just has to be.   Who cares about the length of his contract?  You can't go into another year with this idiot.   

And I thought Patricia was bad.   

I'd like to thank Jim Harbaugh and the staff and players at Michigan for making the Lions even more irrelevant now.  

I was thinking that last night. At least we have a team contending for something. Other than a good draft choice, year after year after year....

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Why wouldn’t they let them score there?  This team does every thing wrong.  We don’t have professional coaches.  

Not much they are doing makes sense. The incredible counterproductivity  of the O is obscuring that they are starting to learn what they are doing on defense. 

Edited by gehringer_2