8/25/24 2:10PM Tigers @ White Sox

Tigeraholic1

29 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

The White Sox need to go 12-20 to match the Tigers' lousy 2003 of 43-119. So does that mean going 10-22 would give the White Sox the worst record of all time? If so, even more incentive to beat the White Sux today.

The 1962 Mets went 40-120. The '24 WSox would have to finish the season 8-24 to have worse record than they had. Winning percentage? IDK, my math is prolly wrong anyway...

“Feels like 101°.” That’s pretty tough at guaranteed rate field. After having countless weeks of 100° plus weather and smoky skies from forest and range fires it’s only 67° in Boise Idaho today and the sky is clear and it’s freaking awesome and I don’t have Covid anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

“Feels like 101°.” That’s pretty tough at guaranteed rate field. After having countless weeks of 100° plus weather and smoky skies from forest and range fires it’s only 67° in Boise Idaho today and the sky is clear and it’s freaking awesome and I don’t have Covid anymore. 

Glad you're feeling better!

• Thanks 1

In all fairness, the White Sox have to rise to the occasion occasionally. The goddess of statistical probability demands it. But I am looking forward to a lot of Tigers butt slapping in the next couple innings on second base and maybe some balls hit into the stands that are not foul. 

• Like 1